SMH 2021 Exhibitor/Virtual Exhibitor/Advertiser Information
In-Person Booth Rates:
Single Booth (10’ x 10’) $1,000.00
Double Booth (10’ x 20’) $1,500.00
Non-profit university publishers receive a 10% discount.
Government agencies & non-profit historical societies receive a 30% discount.
Virtual Marketplace Rates:
1 April - 1 July: $500.00
1 May - 1 July: $450.00
- hosting your content on our Conference Virtual Marketplace through 1 July
- hosting your front page on our rotating digital marquee across from the Conference Registration desk, the main artery into the conference area)
- including your name and website in our conference program (both hard copy and digital) under “digital exhibits”
- projecting your front page in our Exhibition Hall as part of our rotating presentation of digital exhibits
- placing copies of your catalog (hard copy) in the exhibit hall with a sign identifying you. (Shipping to JFSC not included. Material not taken will be recycled and not returned.)
Program Advertising Rates (includes both print and digital versions of the conference program):
- Black & White 1/2 page (3.75” long x 4.5” wide): $150.00
- Black & White Full page (7.5” long x 4.5” wide: $300.00
- Black & White 2 pages: $600.00
- Black & White 3 pages: $900.00
- Color Back Page: $800.00
Submission and Display Information for Virtual Marketplace
- There will be a landing page for the Virtual Marketplace (https://smh-hq.org/marketplace.html) that will feature logos for each vendor. Logos should be 200 x 200 pixels (any format)
- Clicking on each logo will take viewers either to the vendor's URL OR to a vendor-specific page on the conference site. The need to click will be indicated at the top of the Virtual Marketplace page.
- If using a vendor page on the SMH site, vendors can provide a graphic of their choice (any format) that is no more than 800 pixels wide and any height. That graphic can then be linked to a URL directing viewers back to the vendor’s site. Vendors can also populate a text box below the graphic with text of their choice, and the text can include embedded URL’s.
- Please email all information to Kurt.Hackemer@usd.edu for posting by either the April 1st or May 1st deadlines.
Submission Information for Digital and Print Programs
Please email electronic files (300 dpi is fine for print) to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Copy for the print version has a May 1st deadline. Almost any format works: jpeg, pdf, tiff, png.